27 авг. 2015 г.

Danny Collins

& Frank: John Lennon wrote you a handwritten letter in 1971. Can you fucking believe it?

& Danny: And, Busywork? Um... Take care of her. Okay?
    Judd: My parents had their first dance to one of your songs. Sir.
    Danny: Yeah. Well, that’s fucked up in all kinds of ways now, isn’t it?

& Mary: I’m sorry, are you on drugs?
    Danny: Currently or in general?
    Mary: Currently?
    Danny: No. Dinner?
    Mary: No. I’m going to have to decline.
    Danny: You’re not a fan?
    Mary: Currently or in general?

& Danny: I want to cancel the rest of the tour.
    Frank: I’m sorry?
    Danny: I’m not sorry. I’m done, Frank.


& Frank: But why the fuck New Jersey?
    Danny: One shock at a time, Frank.

& Mary: You know, that song, it’s beautiful. It’s just a little short. But other than that, it’s beautiful.

& Danny: Just give me a day to do something good for you. And then, you know, I’m gone, forever. And you still go to heaven because you’re so damn tolerant. And I will still go to hell because, you know, you can’t buy redemption. Everybody wins.

& Frank: This is my second time in New Jersey in two months. I am not happy about that.

& Mary: You know what I like about you? You never give up.
    Danny: Some dinners are worth fighting for.

& Frank: The point, my boy, is that he’s got a good heart. He just keeps it up his ass half the time. What you do with that is up to you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий