3 мая 2015 г.

Under My Skin

Elementary 3×21

& Watson: This is crazy. I had no idea that reusing casings was such a thing.
    Holmes: Never underestimate mankind’s passion for rendering the tools of violence and mayhem.

& Holmes: That’s idiot for «yes.»

& Holmes: Ghastly, wretched tune, no? I’ve always found Sousa the musical equivalent of a leaf blower.

& Watson: What’s going on in here?
    Holmes: I had some time, so I thought I would revisit a mystery that has always vexed me— the true meaning of the Voynich Manuscript.
    Watson: What language is this?
    Holmes: Unknown. As are the species of plants that the author drew so meticulously at the dawn of the 15th century. Some people believe that the book is extra-terrestrial in its origin. I am not one of them.


& Holmes: Leave a message and then destroy this number.

& Attorney: Physical evidence discovered as a result of your testimony is inadmissible.

& Alfredo: You’re firing me so you can be my friend?

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий