11 мая 2015 г.

Kidnapping Mr. Heineken

& Freddy Heineken: You know that what you’re doing is completely stupid. Unless, of course, you pull it off, in which case it can be completely brilliant... Yeah. I suppose if I were in your shoes, I would do exactly the same.

& Cor Van Hout: It’s a wager. Right? Think about it. You bet your liberty against the payoff. All I have to bet, all I have left... is my liberty. And that’s all you guys have. That’s all you’ve got left to bet. So if you’re going to bet that, I guess you’re going to have to bet it big.

& Willem Holleeder: They have to believe that whoever took Heiny he’s, like, some big swinging dick, like... Baader Meinhof? Or Red Brigades? Mafia? And those fuckers they don’t mess around. Yeah? For a job like this, they would have military grade weapons, radios. They would have a safehouse to hold him. They would have months of preparation, months of observation. They would spend at least a hundred grand.
    Frans ’Spikes’ Meijer: Same old story, man? Want to get rich? You got to be rich already.


& Sonja: Amazing thing about that robbery... All that gunfire. They didn’t hit anyone.

& Freddy Heineken: This music, it’s beautiful and laden with tragic disillusion but, uh, the same tape over and over again, all day long. Please, I know I am your prisoner but there’s no need to torture me, my friend. Some Johann Sebastian Bach would be quite soothing. Or, well... Franz Fucking Schubert, anything. Silence, preferably. Also, some books would pass the time and as much as I adore ham sandwiches, my friend, Chinese food is quite easy to get, and it’s cheap too, and, uh, I know, something like, um, yeah, Bang Bang chicken. With some extra chili sauce, how about that? Okay?

& Freddy Heineken: There are two ways a man can be rich in this world. He can have a lot of money or he can have a lot of friends. But he cannot have both.

& Journalist: Where do you think Cor Van Hout and Willem Holleeder are now?
    Freddy Heineken: It doesn’t matter. As the great fighter Joe Louis used to say, «You can run but you cannot hide.» We’ll get them. Thank you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий