19 мая 2015 г.

Sahara


& Yves Massarde: I understand you believe there is some sort of plague coming out of Mali?..
    Dr. Hopper: We don’t like to say «plague.»
    Yves Massarde: What do you think it is then?
    Eva: A plague.

& Dirk Pitt: Small boat. No privacy.
    Eva: I’m not shy.

& Eva: Is that all you ever think about? Diving?
    Dirk Pitt: No. Sometimes I think about Petricola pholadiformis... The angel wing clam.

& Dirk Pitt: You, me and the bay of Monterey.


& Al Giordino: Whoa, hat! Did you get my hat?
    Rudi: Sorry, it’s gone.
    Al Giordino: That’s my favorite hat.

& Al Giordino: I lost my hat.
    Dirk Pitt: Again?

& Kazim: Don’t worry. It’s Africa. Nobody cares about Africa.

& Dirk Pitt: What would you do if you were about to be exposed as the worst polluter of modern times?
    Al Giordino: I don’t know. Run for president?

& Al Giordino: Oh, my hat! Damn it!

& Dirk Pitt: I’m so tired of being shot at!

& Dirk Pitt: There’s something I wanted to say to you that I never got a chance to...
    Eva: What’s that?
    Dirk Pitt: You do throw like a girl.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий