24 мая 2015 г.

The Sons of the Harpy

Game of Thrones 5×4

& Bronn: You ever been to Dorne?
    Jaime: No.
    Bronn: I have. The Dornish are crazy. All they want to do is fight and fuck, fuck and fight.
    Jaime: You should be happy to go back.
    Bronn: There’s nothing like a good fight to get you in the mood for fucking. And there’s nothing like a fuck-mad Dornish girl to clear your head for the next fight. It’s how the two work together.

& High Sparrow: All sinners are equal before the gods.
    Cersei: What would you say if I told you of a great sinner in our very midst? Shielded by gold and privilege.
    High Sparrow: May the Father judge him justly.

& Jon Snow: Castle Black is my home now. The Night’s Watch take no part in the wars of the Seven Kingdoms.
    Melisandre: There’s only one war. Life against death.

& Melisandre: No visions. No magic. Just life.

& Melisandre: The Lord of Light made us male and female. Two parts of a greater whole. In our joining, there’s power. Power to make life, power to make light, and power to cast shadows.


& Melisandre: The dead don’t need lovers. Only the living.
    Jon Snow: I know. But I still love her.
    Melisandre: You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Ω WTF?!

& Stannis Baratheon: My father used to tell me that boredom indicates a lack of inner resources.

& Lord Baelish: Even the most dangerous men can be outmaneuvered. And you’ve learned to maneuver from the very best.

& Lord Baelish: You’ll be strong without me. The North will be yours.

& Jaime: What about you? What shit way would you choose?
    Bronn: In my own keep drinking my own wine watching my sons grovel for my fortune.
    Jaime: How disappointing. I thought you’d have something more exciting planned.
    Bronn: I’ve had an exciting life. I want my death to be boring.

& Ellaria: We don’t need an army to start a war...

& Obara: Oberyn tossed his spear at my feet and said, «Girl or boy, we fight our battles, but the gods let us choose our weapons.» My father pointed to the spear and then to my mother’s tears... I made my choice long ago.

& Ser Jorah: Queen Daenerys Targaryen. She’s the queen I serve.
    Tyrion: What a waste of a good kidnapping. It so happens I was heading there myself.
    Ser Jorah: What business would you have with the queen?
    Tyrion: Gold and glory. Oh, and hate.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий