24 мая 2015 г.

The Milk and Honey Route

Mad Men 7×13

& Pete: You can’t be in here. Everyone’s going to think I’m looking for a job.
    Duck: You mind?.. They should always think you’re unhappy.
    Pete: You’re wrong. And for the first time, they don’t.

& Doctor: Well, I’m going to recommend a radiation oncologist for therapy to help mend the rib. It won’t heal without it. Then a medical oncologist. She could have nine months to a year, but these treatments are usually palliative.

& Andy: You make commercials on TV?
    Don: Lots of them.
    Andy: So many you don’t have to work no more?
    Don: Anymore.

& Pete: How about for old times’ sake?
    Trudy: You know, I’m jealous of your ability to be sentimental about the past. I’m not able to do that. I remember things as they were.

& Duck: Who’s going to win the World Series this year?
    Pete: I don’t know.
    Duck: You are! Because you are charmed, my friend.


& Don: ...And I dropped my lighter. And I blew him apart. And I got to go home.
    Jerry Fanning: That is the name of the game.

& Betty: Sally, I’ve learned to believe people when they tell you it’s over. They don’t want to say it, so it’s usually the truth.

& Betty: I don’t want you to think I’m a quitter. I fought for plenty in my life. That’s how I know when it’s over. It’s not a weakness. It’s been a gift to me. To know when to move on.

& Pete: ...I want to go everywhere with you... Say yes with your voice, not just your eyes.

& Trudy: How will I explain this to Tammy?
    Pete: Tell her her birthday wish came true.

& Henry: Where are you going?
    Betty: I have class.
    Henry: Why are you doing that?
    Betty: Why was I ever doing it?

Buddy Holly — Everyday

♪ every day it’s a-getting closer ♪
♪ going faster than a rollercoaster ♪
♪ love like yours will surely come my way ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий