9 мая 2015 г.

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

& «The end will come.»

& Jedediah: Did you see that? They’re trying to catch the light.
    Octavius: I know. But you can’t do it, boys! You can’t catch light! It’s as elusive as human happiness!

& Jedediah: This is the end, boy! This is the last roundup!
    Octavius: Hold my hand!
    Jedediah: Why?
    Octavius: Never mind.

& Sir Lancelot: Larry, there comes a time in every man’s life... when he must slay his own dragon.
    Larry: Not this kid, all right? He still hasn’t finished all his thank-you notes from his bar mitzvah. Anyway, that’s just an expression.
    Sir Lancelot: Not where I come from. He’s not gonna slay his dragon right now.

& Sir Lancelot: Ever used a blade?
    Nick: Only in World of Warcraft!
    Sir Lancelot: You’re about to learn.

& Jedediah: Last roundup, kemosabe! Time to slap on the barbecue sauce, boy!

& Merenkahre: I am Merenkahre... Pharaoh of the Nile and Father to the Son of the Sun.
    Shepseheret: And I am Shepseheret... the Glittering Jewel of the Nine Kingdoms.
    Larry: And I am Larry.
    Ahkmenrah: Guardian of Brooklyn.
    Larry: I actually live in Manhattan now.
    Ahkmenrah: I know, but it doesn’t sound as cool.


& Larry: I’m half-Irish, half-Jewish...
    Merenkahre: You are? I love Jews! We owned 40,000 of them!
    Shepseheret: Such lovely people.
    Larry: Here we go.
    Merenkahre: They were very happy, always singing with the candles.
    Larry: Yeah. They really weren’t happy.
    Merenkahre: Really?
    Larry: No. They left. They spent about 40 years in the desert trying to escape. Yeah. We have dinner once a year and talk about it. It’s a big deal for us.

& Hugh Jackman: She’s not Guinevere because she’s an actor. Okay? So am I. ...
    Alice Eve: Do the crown.
    Hugh Jackman: Oh, sorry, of course. Hugh Jackman. It was the crown. I know, the whole...
    Sir Lancelot: Huge Ackman? That’s a ridiculous name! It doesn’t even sound real!

& Sir Lancelot: What is that? What are you doing?
    Alice Eve: He’s doing his Wolverine thing... You know? It’s better with the claws and no shirt.

& Teddy Roosevelt: I’m wax, she’s polyurethane. But somehow, it worked.

& Teddy Roosevelt: It’s time for your next adventure.
    Larry: I have no idea what I’m gonna do tomorrow.
    Teddy Roosevelt: How exciting./i

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий