28 мая 2015 г.

Person to Person

Mad Men 7×14

& Meredith: ... And I translated your speech into Pig Latin.
    Roger: That was a joke.

& Roger: Sweetheart, I have some sad news.
    Meredith: Is he dead?

& Blond: You’ve never paid for it, huh?
    Don: I have and I will. I just like it to be voluntary.

& Richard: You’re cheating yourself. That tiny apartment. I don’t want to make plans, but we could get a place in the mountains or the country, or a place in the mountains and the country.

& Joan: Do you want to get married?
    Richard: Sure. If you do. But it seems to me your life is undeveloped property. You can turn it into anything you want. It’s got a hell of a view.
    Joan: Do we have to get married?
    Richard: Hell, no.
    Joan: I want you so much right now.

& Peggy: I just wanted to say that I’m very happy for you. And everyone’s going to miss you who doesn’t hate you for getting that big job.
    Pete: Well, you’re doing fine. Keep it up, you’ll be a creative director by 1980.
    Peggy: God, that sounds like a long time.
    Pete: I’m telling you, it will happen. They just have to get used to the idea. Someday people are going to brag that they worked with you.
    Peggy: What am I supposed to say to that?

& Pete: I’ll be back.


& Betty: Please don’t let your pride interfere with my wishes.

& Don: Birdie...
    Betty: I know.

& Roger: Du Maurier. They taste like «le shit.»

& Peggy: I really thought you’d be on a beach by now.
    Joan: I’ve been to the beach. But when I talked to Ken, I realized it would be easy to turn this into an actual production company...
    Peggy: Slow down.
    Joan: Harris-Olson. You need two names to make it sound real.
    Peggy: Are you serious?!

& Joan: We won’t answer to anyone. It’ll be something of ours with our name on it.

& Joan: I need to find someone by the end of the week.
    Peggy: Find a partner?
    Joan: Find a writer. The partnership is just for you.

& Stan: There’s more to life than work.

& Don: People just come and go and no one says good-bye?
    Receptionist: I’m sorry, but people are free to come and go as they please.

& Peggy: Don, come home!

& Don: I’m not the man you think I am.
    Peggy: What did you ever do that was so bad?
    Don: I broke all my vows. I scandalized my child. I took another man’s name and made... nothing of it.

& Don: I only called because I... realized I never said good-bye to you.

& Stan: I think about how you came into my life and how you drove me crazy and now I— I don’t even know what to do with myself because all I want to do is be with you.
    Peggy: What? What did you just say?
    Stan: I want to be with you. I’m in love with you.
    Peggy: What?!
    Stan: I love you, Peggy.
    Peggy: Oh, my God. That’s what I thought you said.

& Peggy: I don’t even think about you. Uh... I mean, I do all the time, because you’re there... And you’re here... And you make everything okay. You always do. No matter what. I mean, I must be. Because you’re always right. I can’t believe this. I think I’m in love with you, too. I really do.

& Guru: Mother Sun, we greet you, and are thankful for the sweetness of the Earth. The new day brings new hope. The lives we’ve led, the lives we’ve yet to lead. New day, new ideas, a new you... Om.

--
On the IMDb

Σ All farewells were said here. All was closed and sealed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий