20 мая 2015 г.

Sweet Melissa

The Last Man on Earth 1×4

& Carol: Oh, my God! There’s another person on Earth.

& Carol: Would you believe this is my first ride in a limousine? I feel like Imelda Marcos back here.

& Carol: Well, he’s not very handy, so I’m not gonna hold my breast.
    Phil: Breath.
    Carol: Why would I hold my breath? I would die.

& Melissa: I still can’t believe this. This is... Never thought I’d see people again. And you two sure are... you know... people.


& Carol: So, you ready to take the train to repopulation station?

& Phil: Oh, hey, Melissa. What can I do you for?

& Carol: Well, to be honest, we only got married to repopulate. I didn’t want bastard children.

& Carol: Um, wh-what did you want to talk about?
    Phil: I have diarrhea.
    Carol: Thank you.
    Phil: Yep.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий