29 мая 2015 г.

Server Space

Silicon Valley 2×5

& Dinesh: Hey, guys? Um, this is Yelena. She got off the elevator at the wrong floor because her modeling agency is upstairs. Richard?.. Please?..
    Richard: Primarily for other reasons, but, uh, yes! Yeah, sure. Uh, we’re gonna take it.
    Dinesh: We’re take... We’re taking it. I’m gonna hug you.
    Richard: No.

& Erlich: I will admit, I have never heard a Christian-oriented riff on dog-sharing. But Christianity is borderline illegal in Northern California. Also, how would you scale?

& Erlich: Thank you, gentlemen. Good day. And technically, I’m not passing on Dog Dammit. I’m just not saying yes. But who knows? The Lord works in mysterious ways. I don’t have to tell you that.

& Richard: What are you doing?
    Erlich: Bowing. The Japanese have the most advanced business culture in the world. I am showing you respect by using their traditions.


& Richard: Is this a kimono?
    Erlich: Well, try it on... Sore wa meiyodeshita. According to Google Translate, that means, «It has been an honor.»

& Richard: But I don’t want to stay here.
    Erlich: I don’t want you to either, Richard. So it’s agreed. Welcome home, fellas. Should we smoke some pot to celebrate?

& Dr. Bannerchek: I am certain that once you witness firsthand what Mr. Bighetti is up to, you will see that he is worthless around here.
    Gavin: Worth is a relative thing...
    Dr. Bannerchek: Yes, but worthlessness is not. It is absolute.
    Gavin: People add value to this company in many different ways...

& Dr. Bannerchek: Again, I have to stress that what the monkey chooses to do with the technology is not necessarily an indictment of the technology itself! Gavin, please!!

& Richard: Well, if you’ll excuse us, we have an illegal business to run.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий