22 мая 2015 г.

Stretch

& Stretch: The only reason I am in this hole is because I couldn’t stop digging.

& David Hasselhoff: Has anyone ever referred to you as a punk-ass motherfucker?
    Stretch: Uh, not to my recollection.

& Ray Liotta: That’s all we need is another wannabe Denzel driving a fucking limo.

& Karos: What kind of man are you, Stretch? Are you one of those Habitat-for-Humanity, eco-friendly, all-veggie douchebags devoted to crippled kids and the elderly?.. Or are you a money-power-pussy, Holy Trinity type?

& Karos: Are you a fire starter, Stretch?


& Karl: So what’s the plan, Stretch! Successfully outrunning black men over flat surfaces?

& Karos: You got beat by the best. By a bona fide, true, blue-blooded bad guy. I eat, sleep, fuck, earn, ergo, I survive. And when this whole marble has finally melted down and the roaches are running what remains, I will be crowned their king! Because I am a fire starter, Stretch. And you are... not!

& Stretch: Own the space. Own it!

& Stretch: I am a fire starter. And now we’re on fire.

& Laurent: My friend, everything happens for a reason. Has to be that way. It’d be too depressing otherwise.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий