4 мая 2015 г.

Larry's Wife

Modern Family 5×3

& Claire: I need to go into the office. My dad wants me to close out the monthly. ... What?
    Phil: Monthly... Never mind. Go on.

& Phil: Done and done.
    Claire: Is that an expression, or did you really only remember two of the things I said?

& Phil: I’m a helper of people! Hey, you knew what you signed up for when you hitched your wagon to a realtor man.
    Claire: Honey, when I met you, you were a wedding deejay.


& Randall: You know, I’m pretty good at reading people, and it sounds like you and your lady really need to talk this out.
    Mitchell: Yeah, maybe you’re right. So I’m gonna let you in on a little secret... I’m gay.
    Randall: Oh, my God. Does she know?

& Claire: I would kill to have heard, «Claire, you were right.»
    Phil: She was right.
    Claire: Louder!
    Phil: I do not love this side of you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий