7 мая 2015 г.

Love, Rosie

& Rosie: Boobs au naturel or pushed up? In? Or out?
    Alex: Well, uh, I mean, it depends. Is it for dancing, or is it, um...

& Dick: Hi. I’m Dick.
    Rosie: Of course you are.

& Rosie: Did you ever want more, Dad?
    Dad: Do you know what your Gran’s favourite phrase was? «Not for the likes of us.» When you told us of your plan, it was the first thing that popped into my head. I could hear her voice in the room saying it. I don’t want that voice in your head, ever.

& Rosie: My life’s over, Dad!
    Dad: Wait ’til you become a grandparent.

& Rosie: Wow. This should be in a museum.
    Sally: Oh, it’s nothing. Just quail egg and asparagus in filo pastry with a cream of rocket sauce.
    Rosie: Well, my regular is baked beans.
    Sally: Good old British baked bean... Zero nutritional value.
    Alex: Yeah. But good on toast.

& Sally: Alex and I are pregnant. Twelve and a half weeks in.


& Alex: Oh, bollocks.
    Sally: Language, please!
    Alex: Oh, fuck!
    Sally: No! Why can’t you just say fudge?

& Rosie: Can we just stop the psychobabble here and just talk like English people, please!

& Rosie: One chance, but any mess-ups and you’re out. And you be nice! And I don’t just mean average nice, I mean Father Christmas-Easter Bunny-Tom Hanks-all-rolled-into-one nice!
    Greg: Yeah.
    Rosie: And you will buy her the most expensive pair of shitty pink shoes that you can find!
    Greg: I’m gonna Google them right now.

& Ruby: Let me just try and explain this in a language you might understand. Ship. Iceberg. Ship hits iceberg. Mayhem, horror, ocean of ice and then Alex on the last lifeboat. One space left. Is it Bethany? Or Rosie? Who’s it going to be?

& Rosie: Choosing a... Choosing the person that you want to share your life with is one of the most important decisions any of us makes, ever. Because when it’s wrong, it turns your life to grey. And sometimes... Sometimes you don’t even notice until you wake up one morning and realise years have gone by.

& Rosie: I’ve realised that no matter where you are or what you’re doing, or who you’re with, I will always honestly, truly. Completely love you............. Like a sister loves a brother. And a friend loves a friend. I’ll always stand guard over your dreams, Alex. No matter how weird or twisted they get. So, please, everybody, join me in a toast... To the bride and groom.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий