30 мая 2015 г.

A Mixture of Madness

Banshee 1×10

& Dr. Paradis: I would think a man of your obvious intelligence and skill would at least create the impression of cooperation with me to manipulate me into recommending parole.
    Hood: Well, maybe I just know not to bullshit a bullshitter.

& Dr. Paradis: You’re exceptionally observant.
    Hood: Occupational hazard.
    Dr. Paradis: Of a thief...
    Hood: Inmate.

& Dr. Paradis: Are you gonna steal again?
    Hood: No.
    Dr. Paradis: Are you sure?
    Hood: It’s a trick question.
    Dr. Paradis: Why so?
    Hood: If I say no, I’m full of shit. If I say yes, I don’t get parole.
    Dr. Paradis: Not everything’s a trap...
    Hood: Never say that to a man who’s living in a cell.

& Kai: I guess you owe me one.


& Rabbit: Hey. Go ahead.
    Max: I don’t want to play.
    Rabbit: But it will sharpen your mind, teach you patience.

& Sheriff Hood: If you want to stop me, you’re gonna have to shoot me.

& Dr. Paradis: You’ve been in a fight.
    Hood: Just a misunderstanding... Someone had a crush on me, I just wanted to be friends.

& Job: We’re probably gonna die.
    Sugar: Probably.
    Job: If we do die, I just want you to know I don’t like you very much.
    Sugar: Duly noted.

& Job: Well, if you’re going to drive, then drive. I want to be dead or home by morning.

& Job: Were you speeding? I knew I shouldn’t have let you drive!

& Brock: I don’t care what kind of gangsters they are. They picked the wrong fucking town.

& Rabbit: We’re all animals, really.

& Anastasia: You guys go up front and wait for my signal.
    Brock: And then what? What’s your plan?
    Anastasia: Save Hood, shoot everybody else.

& Rabbit: So what now, clever girl?
    Anastasia: Good-bye, Daddy.

Jude Christodal — Madonna

♪ Lover, come and set me free ♪
♪ From my restraint ♪
♪ Take the rags away that bind me ♪
♪ Stare me down and cut me deeply ♪
♪ To the bone ♪
♪ Give me every tooth and blind me ♪
♪ You are Madonna, you’re lady divine ♪
♪ You are part Mother Teresa ♪
♪ And a Valentine ♪
♪ Some man’s pariah ♪
♪ And a slippery slope ♪
♪ But to me you are the fire ♪
♪ And I fly to my hope ♪

& Xavier: Who might you be?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Sequence 42-15-68 is revealed. Particularly, Revelation 6:8.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий