9 мая 2015 г.

Time & Life

Mad Men 7×11

& Roger: You’re all fired.

& Lou: Well, sayonara, my friend. Enjoy the rest of your miserable life.

& Pete: You think we can secure three accounts in 24 hours?
    Don: We’ve done it before.

& Don: How do I describe California in a way that doesn’t make them jealous?
    Ted: Tell them my ex-wife lives there.

& Ted: I met someone. She’s not too young and she’s gorgeous and a little bit deep.
    Don: Where’d you find a girl like that?

& Jim Hobart: I shouldn’t have to sell you on this... You are dying and going to advertising heaven. Buick... Ortho Pharmaceutical... Nabisco... Coca-Cola.

& Jim Hobart: Stop struggling. You won.


& Roger: I feel like I should make a toast.
    Joan: Again?
    Roger: Well, we didn’t drink to Cooper...
    Joan: Glad he missed it.

& Roger: You know, I made a deal with God that if this worked out, I would give up smoking... Message received.
    Don: You’re a young man with an incredible future ahead of you.
    Roger: No more Sterling Cooper and no more Sterlings.

& Roger: Every copywriter thinks they’re Shakespeare.
    Don: It’s something to aspire to.
    Roger: I always envied that. The way you’re always reaching.
    Don: I always envied you didn’t have to. In another lifetime, I’d have been your chauffeur.
    Roger: Then you would’ve been screwing my grandmother.

& Peggy: Everything’s going to be fine.
    Stan: I’m so dumb, I believe you.

& Don: Hold on. This is the beginning of something... not the end.

Dean Martin — Money Burns A Hole In My Pocket

♪ Money ♪
♪ Burns a hole in my pocket ♪
♪ How I wish I had millions of dollars ♪
♪ And nothing to do ♪
♪ But just buy ♪
♪ Pretty presents for you ♪
♪ Money ♪
♪ Burns a hole in my pocket ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий