5 мая 2015 г.

The Graduation Transmission

The Big Bang Theory 8×22

& Raj: It streams HD video straight to your phone while it’s flying.
    Howard: Where were you when I was single?..

& Howard: Now I rotate it horizontally on its center axis until the lights turn green...
    Sheldon: Initiating rotation sequence... Don’t look at me, initiate.

& Sheldon: God, if it’s this much fun to rotate, imagine when we fly it.

& Howard: All right, playtime’s over. Let’s open this baby up.
    Sheldon: Won’t that void the warranty?
    Howard: Sheldon, I have a master’s degree in engineering. I wipe my bottom with warranties... Except for AppleCare. That pays for itself in the long run.

& Penny: I got you a little something to cheer you up.
    Leonard: Really? Sex last night, pancakes this morning— Am I dying?

& Leonard: Short and sexy, that’s my wheelhouse.

& Sheldon: Boy, oh, boy, that’s a lot of pieces.


& Sheldon: So, can you get it working?
    Howard: I’m an MIT-trained engineer. I’ve built components for the space station.
    Sheldon: I thought the zero-gravity toilet didn’t work...
    Howard: It worked fine, it just wasn’t designed for Russian cosmonauts and their potato-based diet.

& Sheldon: Don’t worry. He went to MIT. He can solve any problem, as long as it doesn’t originate in a Russian man’s colon.

& Howard: There’s two kinds of people in this world: those who call tech support and those who make fun of the people who call tech support.

& Leonard: My point is, while you’re spending all this time on your own, building computers or practicing your cello, what you’re really doing is becoming interesting. And when people finally do notice you, they’re gonna find someone a lot cooler than they thought. And for those of you who were popular in high school, it’s over, sorry. Thank you and congratulations.

& Howard: What happened to me? When did I become an old man baffled by modern technology? Next thing you know, I’ll be hitching my pants up to my armpits and complaining about the awful music the kids are listening to.
    Sheldon: It is awful, isn’t it? Listen to that noise.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий