17 мая 2015 г.

The Maternal Combustion

The Big Bang Theory 8×23

& Amy: Sure, his mom gets roses. When I want them, they’re a «bouquet of severed plant genitals.»

& Mary: I tried to read your paper, but it was very hard for me to understand.
    Sheldon: Oh, it’s quite straightforward, actually. It describes a new model of the universe that conceptualizes it as the surface of an n-dimensional superfluid.
    Mary: Interesting. You can believe that, but God filling an ark with animals two-by-two is nonsense.

& Sheldon: What did they feed the lions, Mother?
    Mary: The floating bodies of drowned sinners, of course.

& Mary: Are you ashamed of me?
    Sheldon: Of course not! I love you. I’m just embarrassed by the things you believe, do and say.
    Mary: Well... I love you, too. My little bowl of lion chow.

& Bernadette: We got to have some rules. And rule number one... is pants.

& Howard: For a while, everything was vampires. Now it’s all zombies. I wonder what the next monster fad will be...

& Leonard: You’re right. That is the term I’m looking for. You are a dirty double mother suckler!
    Sheldon: Okay, well, now that we have the terminology straightened out. How dare you!


& Mary: You want to talk about superstitions? Sheldon sent me the books you wrote— all that nonsense about superegos and ids. What bull dropped that on the barn floor?
    Beverly: His name is Sigmund Freud.
    Penny: Hey, look at that! You both believe in Jewish bearded guys.
    Mary: Stay out of this.
    Penny: Mm-hmm.

& Howard: Bernie, I made a mess!

& Beverly: I’m terribly sorry that I upset your mother.
    Sheldon: Oh, it’s all right. She’ll forgive you. She has to or she goes to hell.

& Mary: Oh, Leonard, I’m sure she loves you very much. In her own cold godless way.

& Mary: I’m gonna need to apologize for the way I spoke to her.
    Penny: Well, come on now, she did kind of start it.
    Mary: Doesn’t matter; a good Christian would’ve turned the other cheek. On the other hand... a good Texan would’ve shot her, so... I just kind of split the difference.

& Beverly: Come to Mommy... Oh, my son.
    Leonard: Oh, my mother.
    Penny: Oh, my God.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий