21 мая 2015 г.

Lost Horizon

Mad Men 7×12

& Roger: You and the computer gonna share an office over there?
    Harry: No, the old girl served her purpose. McCann is Mission Control. Statisticians, programmers, five men and 10 women just handling data.

& Roger: You know, I once rode on a bus to camp sitting next to a guy like you. We’re not going to be bunkmates, Crane. I’ll make them build another floor if I have to.

& Caroline: Mr. Sterling, it’s not you. Advertising is not a very comfortable place for everyone...
    Roger: Oh.

& Hobart: When I want something, I get it. And I’ve been trying to get you for 10 years. You’re my «white whale,» Don.

& Hobart: Have you introduced yourself?
    Don: ... I’m Don Draper from McCann-Erickson.

& Don: Where did you learn to do this?
    Meredith: I’m an army brat, remember? New base every year.

& Joan: He didn’t read the brief. And I’m not Dennis’s junior.
    Ferg: Joan, see it from his side. He has a wife and three children. He’s not going to work for a girl. What’s he gonna say to a client? «She’s my boss»?

& Ferg: From now on, no one comes between me and your business...

& Betty: She comes and goes as she pleases. We can’t get mad at her for being independent. It’s normal.
    Don: That what Freud says?
    Betty: So far I haven’t come across anyone normal.

Jason Donovan — Sealed With A Kiss

♪ I don’t want to say goodbye ♪
♪ for the summer... ♪

& Cooper: I don’t know about you, but I am not ready to say goodbye to the summer.


& Don: I’m really tired, aren’t I?
    Cooper: You’ve been driving for seven hours in the wrong direction, you know.

& Peggy: Would you drink vermouth?
    Roger: Yes, I’m afraid I would.

& Peggy: Oh, my God. What is this?
    Roger: It’s an octopus pleasuring a lady. It was Cooper’s. It was in his office forever. You can have it. You can put it in your office.
    Peggy: No. They won’t take me seriously.
    Roger: That’s pretty serious. It’s 150 years old.
    Peggy: You know I need to make men feel at ease.
    Roger: Who told you that?

& Roger: You think you’re gonna have fun like this over there?

& Roger: This business doesn’t have feelings. You get bought, you get sold, you get fired. If the account moves, you move. Even if your name’s on the damn door, you should know better than to get attached to some walls.

& Hobart: Joan, it may not have sunk in, but your status has changed.

& Hobart: You want to threaten us? You’ll be all alone.
    Joan: No. I think the second I file a complaint, I’ll have the ACLU in my office and Betty Friedan in the lobby with half the women who marched down Fifth Avenue. I guess you didn’t see the headlines about what happened at «Ladies’ Home Journal.» Or «Newsweek.»
    Hobart: Do you have any idea how much space McCann buys in «The New York Times» every year? We could get them to print «Mein Kampf» on the front page.

David Bowie — Space Oddity

♪ This is Ground Control to Major Tom ♪
♪ You’ve really made the grade ♪
♪ And the papers want to know ♪
♪ whose shirts you wear ♪
♪ Now it’s time to leave the capsule ♪
♪ if you dare ♪
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
♪ I’m stepping through the door ♪
♪ and I’m floating in a most peculiar way ♪
♪ And the stars look very different today ♪
♪ For here am I ♪
♪ sitting in a tin can ♪
♪ far... ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий