11 мая 2015 г.

The Best Way Out Is Always Through

Elementary 3×22

& Holmes: Watson, you’ve lived here your whole life. Why do you think so many New Yorkers feel the need to combine public transportation with public urination?
    Watson: You know, it’s part of the charm.

& Warden: Couple times, I had to put her in the SHU. Oh, that’s... that’s solitary.
    Watson: We get Netflix.

& Holmes: Privatized prisons, capitalism at its most cynical. Profits are tied to filling the beds, so public policy that puts more people behind bars is good, and prevention and rehabilitation are bad.

& Holmes: As you are no doubt aware, the metal composition of cutlery can have an effect on food’s flavor. That’s why caviar is best enjoyed with spoons made of bone or porcelain rather than steel.


& Holmes: I have what some might call a strong personality.
    Det. Bell: Nah.
    Holmes: Sometimes, without meaning to, I can bend others to my point of view. Like a magnet exposed to other metals. Forks in a drawer, for example...

& Det. Bell: You think you broke us up with the power of your mind?
    Holmes: I’m just pointing out a pattern.
    Det. Bell: Holmes, you’re no magnet, and I’m sure as hell not a fork.

& Holmes: You are, in your own way, Marcus, a lonelier man than me.
    Det. Bell: What?
    Holmes: Well, I, at least, have Watson. You...

& Det. Bell: She’s I.A.
    Holmes: The great love of my life is a homicidal maniac. No one’s perfect.

& Det. Bell: I don’t know which is weirder. The fact that I’m spending my Friday night with you, or the Stanley freaking Cup.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий