13 мая 2012 г.

We Bought a Zoo

& Dylan Mee: Dad, it’s whatever.
    Benjamin Mee: You know what? “Whatever” is the laziest word of the 20th century, all right?
    Dylan: I’m... I’ve had it with “whatever.”
    Benjamin: I don’t want to hear it again in this century ever again. “Whatever” is over.
    Rosie Mee: He says it all the time. He won’t have anything left to say in this century.

& Benjamin: Always lasagna...
    Rosie: Dad, someday you’re gonna have to eat some of that lasagna.
    Benjamin: Honey...
    Rosie: Or throw it away.

& Kelly: We need somebody who can really take charge of this place or else we and all these animals are gone.
    Benjamin: So your question is?..
    Kelly: Why did you buy this place?
    Benjamin: Why not?

& Robin: Yeah, Kelly Foster. Ben contained him, so he’s fine.
    MacCready: He was toyin’ with you, my boy. That’s what they do before you become chips and salsa.
    Benjamin: I saw him up here on the hill by himself. Utterly free.
    MacCready: You were blessed.

& Dylan: I guess I just can’t talk to girls that well?
    Kelly: Well, talkin’ to girls is easy. They’ll tell you everything. The secret to talking is listening.


& Benjamin: Have you been drinking?
    MacCready: All night long.
    Benjamin: Thanks for that.
    MacCready: Any time.

& Benjamin: Hey, do you want somethin’ to drink?
    Walter Ferris: I don’t drink.
    Benjamin: Well, not even water?
    Ferris: Do you have any idea what they put in water?

& MacCready: You don’t want to eat me! I am filled with Scotch and bitterness and impure thoughts!

& Rosie: You know, everybody here thinks you’re a dick. I don’t know what that means, but I don’t think that.

& Duncan Mee: I’m gonna say this one more time, buddy. I like the animals, but I love the humans.

& Duncan: You only have to be courageous for 20 seconds.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий