3 мая 2012 г.

Breakout Kings 2x10

Served Cold

& Ray: Just do it! This is my kid! He has my girl.

& Ray: This animal has Theresa, and you’re just standing there!
    Lloyd: Please, just take a breath. Right now you are literally not thinking right. Your adrenal glands are working overtime; your heart’s sending a deluge of blood to your brain...
    Ray: This is all your fault, you little college prick!

& Damien: Why would I take an old man over the innocence of youth? Now, if you ever want to hold your little girl again, I suggest you look to a youth that wasn’t so innocent. I’d start with the man who popped Julianne’s cherry. Excuse my vulgar language.

& Damien: I made this game just for you, Dr. Lowery.

& Ray: First guy you slept with.
    Julianne: Um...

& Lloyd: He didn’t leave anything in Charlie’s wedding album. He left it in Charlie.

& Shea: Now, thank me. Thank me for not killing you and throwing you in that Dumpster over there.
    Pete: ..... Thank you.
    Shea: That-a-girl.

& Erica: What were you doing with my phone?
    Shea: Takin’ care of business.

& Lloyd: Ray, I’m trying to help.
    Ray: I don’t want your help. I want my daughter! Now cross your T’s and dot your I’s, and do it again.
    Lloyd: That might be it.
    Ray: Might be what?
    Lloyd: The T’s and the I’s. Letters. The numbers might represent letters. It’s so simple. Instead of 20 degrees, it’s the 20th letter of the alphabet, T.
    Shea: If you figure this out, I’ll finally admit you’re a genius.


& Damien: Right now, Teresa’s in a very cramped, very dark, very hot space. She’s taking in more CO2 than oxygen, at this point. Whether she lives is in the good doctor’s hands. All Lloyd has to do... is take a gun... and put a bullet in the head of that dirty murdering con you’ve been dragging around with you.

& Lloyd: I have to kill Max.

& Lloyd: No, no, no, no, no, no! You’re the law; you can’t do this! You can’t do this! It’s not happening! It’s not happening!

& Damien: Not having second thoughts, are you, Doc?
    Lloyd: I said I’ll do it.
    Damien: Then what’s the holdup?
    Lloyd: It’s premed... It’s premeditated* murder.

& Damien: Honestly, I don’t understand your moral dilemma.
    Lloyd: You are a sociopath!
    Damien: That’s true. But that doesn’t mean I can’t offer a little perspective. Which guilt would you rather live with? Killing a murderer or killing an innocent girl?..

& Erica: What just happened?

& — So this guy’s claiming you drugged him, yanked him all over town, and threatened to shoot him?
    Shea: Did he tell you about the alien attack, too? Homeboy copped some of our computer girl’s prescription pills. He’s-he’s tripping.

& Marisol DuChamp: God needed him... That’s what I believe... It’s what I have to believe.

& Chief Inspector Wendell: If you provide me with the detailed and truthful account of today’s events... then your prison sentences will be considered served in full. You can be with your mother... girlfriend... your daughter... Tonight. Free as birds. Just give me Zancanelli.

--
premeditated — предумышленный

On Imdb.

__ So... Chances're the Season 3 will be. And it's good. Question is: How they plan to keep the fire...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий