3 мая 2012 г.

Breakout Kings 2x9

Freakshow

& Lloyd: How many ways can I say it? I’m done. I’m out.

& Mother: This job was the one good thing you had going, and you just had to quit it, like everything else from violin to Boy Scouts...
    Lloyd: All right, I’m in. I’m in!
    Mother: And ballet lessons...
    Lloyd: Get these things off me!

& Ray: Your plan to catch Damien is ignore him?
    Lloyd: ... Ray, there are seven phases to a serial killer’s process. Okay, right now Damien is in the totem phase. The next is depression. Now, in order for him to maintain the rush from his most recent murder and avoid a scathing case of the gloomies, he needs to hold on to a trophy. I’m his audience, Ray. I am the proverbial trophy. If I talk to him, I’m just giving him what he wants. But if I ignore him... that’s gonna knock him off balance.
    Shea: Yo... “Fire and Ice.”
    Lloyd: “Fire and Ice,” Sheamond.

& Ray: What did you find out?
    Lloyd: I just had a nice conversation with a contortionist. But... I don’t remember anything that she said to me.

& Shea: That’s a black dude? Oh, man, this ain’t right.
    Lloyd: Black man in white face. Racist.


& Erica: We’re gonna run away together? Play house, be a big happy family?
    Pete: Erica, I...
    Erica: No, Pete. If you’re about to say “I love you,” I am gonna punch you in the face.

& Shea: I guess we’re looking for a hobbit-sized trailer. You know what I don’t get?.. How can a midget and a fat lady have a tall, skinny kid?
    Lloyd: Oh, come on, I’m the only one who remembers Punnett squares from biology class?

& Shea: The bigger question is how does a dude that small get it on with a woman weighing in at 900 lbs?
    Lloyd: It’s all mechanics, Shea, okay? So you take the fulcrum... the fulcrum, right?

& — You’re crazy.
    Max Morris: One, two...
    — No. No, listen, I’m not playing your sick game, man.
    Max: You better. Because I am.

& Max: Still warm.
    Shea: Oh, that’s got to be killing you, man. Homeboy’s been here for three minutes, and he’s already in Julianne’s drawers.
    Lloyd: That cuts deep, Shea, like a knife. Thanks for the support.

--
On Imdb.

__ They play really hard here. With such boost there must be a Season 3.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий