30 мая 2012 г.

Bending the Rules

& Nick Blades: My head...

& — Move. Move. I said move.
    Blades: First of all, A, I’m a cop. B, we’re in New Orleans and it’s July. Doesn’t it get itchy? Sweaty?..

& Blades: What happened?
    Theo Gold: Two policemen kidnapped and tased me. Friends of yours, I presume.
    Blades: I’ve never been tased myself.
    Theo: Imagine the worst dental appointment of all time.

& Theo: Where did you get a gun, Dad?
    Herb Gold: I bought it. Five, maybe seven years ago.
    Theo: Why?
    Herb: Same reason everybody buys one... It’s a crazy world out there, son. And I got like 30 percent off.


& Blades: Feel free to call me any time within the next five minutes.

& Herb: Tell me again. Who are you?
    Theo: Blades is the corrupt police officer. I’m the prosecutor in the case.
    Herb: That is very interesting.
    Blades: Your son’s a great lawyer.

& Garcia: Why the hell isn’t Blades picking up?
    Theo: I don’t know. Am I supposed to know?

--
On the Imdb.

__ How? How did I get trapped in this crap...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий