24 мая 2012 г.

Awake 1x2

The Little Guy

& Dr. Evans: Oh, my God, that is interesting. Do you know that the exact access to the unconscious mind that you’re describing has been sought after since the beginning of civilization? The Greeks used to sleep in temple chambers, hoping to receive insight from their dreams. Even philosophers and scientists have recorded incredible breakthroughs delivered to them while asleep.
    Michael: Guess I should have been a scientist. All I do is end up working twice as many homicides.

& Rex: I’m just saying, we don’t have to force ourselves to do this.
    Michael: What, eat?
    Rex: At the table. Together every night.
    Michael: You used to eat with your mother, right? When I wasn’t here?
    Rex: Yeah, usually.
    Michael: What did she have to do to convince you to sit down with her?
    Rex: I don’t know. I guess she cooked actual food.

& Dr. Lee: Let me be clear, Detective. Your condition is the result of a deeply fractured psyche. It is a problem. It is not a tool.
    Michael: Well, you can call it whatever you like, Doctor. I seem to be doing all right with it.

& Freeman: Mind telling me what you saw that I didn’t?
    Michael: I don’t know, s... something felt off.
    Freeman: And you asking him about his height, was that just part of what felt off to you?
    Michael: Intuition.
    Freeman: Okay. So where does that leave us?
    Michael: Well, he said they had death threats. What do you say we pull all their computers and see what we come up with?
    Freeman: And what’s your intuition telling you about going down that road?
    Michael: If I hear from it, you will be the first person to know.

& Michael: How tall are you, Sam?
    Sam: Uh, five, five. Why?
    Freeman: ... What’s going on with you? When did this case become about how tall everybody is?
    Michael: It’s kinda hard to explain.


& Freeman: So you’re waiting for evidence to point at something you’ve already decided instead of deciding anything based on the evidence? This is not how you work a case, Mike.

& Vega: They’re waiting on us.
    Michael: Roll it to DaSilva. We’re on one.
    Vega: We’re not on anything. We’re looking at pictures of short people. This is insane.

& Captain Harper: Hey, why are you pulling all these mug shots of short people anyway?
    Michael: ’Cause the witness saw a little guy.
    Harper: The homeless guy who hears voices?
    Michael: I mean the witness.

& Rex: Going to the beach with Cole. Be back later.
    Michael: Hey, Rex?
    Rex: Yeah?
    Michael: Wear a helmet.
    Rex: O-Okay.

& Harper: I have it under control.
    Kessel: That’s what you said before.
    Harper: You should have listened. Instead of taking out his whole family. It’s the most insane...
    Kessel: We can debate the details all you want, but let’s remember, we were protecting you as much as anyone.

& Harper: Hey. The guy that you used for the accident... was he short?
    Kessel: ... I suppose so. Why? Did Britten say something?
    Harper: No, I was just wondering.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий