15 мая 2012 г.

Game of Thrones 2x7

A Man Without Honor

& Theon: If I find them soon enough, I won’t hurt them. Well, I’ll hurt them, but I won’t kill them.

& Theon: Robb’s in the Riverlands. My sister’s in Deepwood Motte. She’ll get here long before they do. And Ned Stark always said 500 men could hold Winterfell against 10,000.

& Theon: The hounds have the scent. Come, Maester, don’t look so grim. It’s all just a game.

& Ygritte: Did you pull a knife on me in the night?

& Ygritte: How old are you, boy?
    Jon Snow: I’m a man of the Night’s Watch.
    Ygritte: You’re a boy who’s never been with a girl. Don’t your stones start to hurt if your bone never gets...
    Jon Snow: Don’t call them that.
    Ygritte: What, stones? Or bone?
    Jon Snow: Neither. Both.

& Ygritte: Are there no girl crows?
    Jon Snow: There are no women of the Night’s Watch, no.
    Ygritte: So the lads just do it with each other?
    Jon Snow: No.
    Ygritte: Never?
    Jon Snow: Never. We swore an oath.
    Ygritte: You have sheep at the Wall?.. With your hands, then? No wonder you’re all so miserable.

& Ygritte: I’m a free woman...
    Jon Snow: You’re a free woman?
    Ygritte: I might be your prisoner, but I’m a free woman.
    Jon Snow: If you’re my prisoner, you’re not a free woman. That’s what “prisoner” means.
    Ygritte: And you think you’re free?

& Jon Snow: My father was Ned Stark. I have the blood of the First Men. My ancestors lived here, same as yours.
    Ygritte: So why are you fighting us?..

& Tywin: This will be my last war, win or lose.

& Tywin: Aren’t most girls more interested in the pretty maidens from the songs? Jonquil with the flowers in her hair?
    Arya: Most girls are idiots.
    Tywin: Ha!

& Tywin: Where did you learn all this stuff about Visenya and her Valyrian Steel sword?
    Arya: From my father.
    Tywin: He was a well-read stonemason... Can’t say I’ve ever met a literate stonemason.
    Arya: Have you met many stonemasons, My Lord?
    Tywin: Careful now, girl. I enjoy you, but be careful... And, girl. M’lord. Lowborn girls say “M’lord,” not “My Lord.” If you’re going to pose as a commoner, you should do it properly.

& Sansa: You were so brave.
    “The Dog,” Clegane: Brave? A dog doesn’t need courage to chase off rats.
    Sansa: Does it give you joy to scare people?
    “The Dog,” Clegane: No. It gives me joy to kill people.

& “The Dog,” Killing is the sweetest thing there is.
    Sansa: Why are you always so hateful?
    “The Dog,” Clegane: You’ll be glad of the hateful things I do someday when you’re queen and I’m all that stands between you and your beloved king.


& Ygritte: Should have took me while you had the chance.

& Cersei: Do you have any idea what that means?
    Sansa: I’m fit to bear children for the king?
    Cersei: A prospect that once delighted you... bringing little princes and princesses
    Sansa: into the world, he greatest honor for a queen.

& Cersei: You may never love the king, but you will love his children.
    Sansa: I love his Grace with all my heart.
    Cersei: That’s so very touching to hear. Permit me to share some womanly wisdom with you in this very special day... The more people you love, the weaker you are. You’ll do things for them that you know you shouldn’t do. You’ll act the fool to make them happy, to keep them safe. Love no one but your children. On that front, a mother has no choice.
    Sansa: But... shouldn’t I love Joffrey, Your Grace?
    Cersei: You can try... little dove.

& Jaime: It’s a good thing I am who I am. I’d have been useless at anything else. I’m not well-suited for imprisonment. Shocking, I know. Some men are.

& Jaime: The Starks are very careful. But there is a way, I think. It wasn’t possible until now...
    Lancel: What is it?
    Jaime: It’s actually quite simple.
    Lancel: Well, let me help you.
    Jaime: You’ll only have to do one thing.
    Lancel: Tell me.
    Jaime: You’ll have to die.

& Tyrion: If we can’t control him...
    Cersei: Do you think I haven’t tried? He doesn’t listen to me.
    Tyrion: It’s hard to put a leash on a dog once you’ve put a crown on its head.

& Cersei: I always hoped he’d be like Jaime. He looks like him... in a certain light.

& Jaime: He was in my way. Any Knight would have done the same.
    Catelyn: You are no Knight. You have forsaken every vow you ever took.
    Jaime: So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the king, obey the king, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the king? What if the king massacres the innocent? It’s too much. No matter what you do, you’re forsaking one vow or another.

& Catelyn: You are a man without honor.
    Jaime: Do you know I’ve never been with any woman but Cersei? So in my own way, I have more honor than poor old dead Ned.

& Jaime: What was the name of that bastard so in he fathered?
    Catelyn: Brienne...
    Jaime: No, that wasn’t it.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий