6 мая 2012 г.

The Grey

& Ottway: There’s not a second goes by when I’m not thinking of you in some way. I want to see your face, feel your hands in mine, feel you against me... But I know that will never be. You left me, and I can’t get you back. I move like I imagine the damned do, cursed. And I feel like it’s only a matter of time.

& Flannery: Hey guys, do yourself a favor. Don’t do that head between your knees crash position shit, if this fuck goes down.
    Diaz: Shut the fuck up! Shut up!
    — Why would you even say that?
    Flannery: I’m just saying, I’ve seen on Discovery channel, this plane crashed, these people’s spines went through the top of their skulls... cause they were all bent over like fucking retards.

& Lew: Too much blood. This is way too much blood. Oh! Fuck! Help me. Help me, okay? Something’s wrong. Something’s really, really wrong here. ... Something’s wrong with me, I know. Okay? Aahh! I don’t feel right. Something feels wrong.
    Ottway: Listen. Listen. You’re gonna die, that’s what’s happening.
    Lew: What?!
    Ottway: It’s okay. It’s all right. It’ll slide over you. It’ll start to feel warm. Nice and warm. It’ll move over you. It’s all right. Let your thoughts go. Hold the good things. Hold the good things, yeah? Who do you love? Who do you love, Lew?
    Lew: My girl, Rosie.
    Ottway: Is she your daughter?
    Lew: Yes.
    Ottway: Let her take you then. Let her take you.

& Flannery: When did you come king shit fucking animal expert all of a sudden?
    Ottway: They paid me to kill those things, to keep them from killing you. So it makes sense for me to know they’re man eaters... and they don’t give a shit about berries and shrubs.

& Ottway: There’s blood in the air, and there’s death. They know we’re wounded, they can smell it. Hopefully they won’t fuck with us.

& Ottway: Talking tough means jackshit now. You’re not scared? You’re a fool. Worse, you’re a fucking liar.

& Diaz: What the fuck?! What did it want?
    Ottway: You.


& Diaz: Is that the big one? That big fucker?
    Ottway: It’s not the alpha, It’s an omega. An outcast. They sent it in to test you, Diaz.

& Talget: Why would we go through something like that, that crash, if it wasn’t meant to be? Or ordained*?
    Diaz: By who? The almighty? That fucking fairy tale? How’s about good old fashioned blind luck?.. Flannery survived that crash, so did Hernandez. It doesn’t matter, if they didn’t give a fuck. Dead is dead. Where do you think those boys are now?.. Up in heaven?.. Getting fit for wings? No. I’ll tell you where they are. They’re not, that’s where. They’re no where. They’re gone.
    Talget: Well, I don’t believe it.
    Ottway: I do. I wish I didn’t. I really wish I could believe in that stuff. This is real. The cold. That’s real, the air in my lungs. Those bastards, out there in the dark, stalking us. It’s this world that I’m worried about, Talget, not the next.

& Ottway: You know that? Those facts of your life, whatever they might be, make you want that next minute more than the last. Make you fight for it.
    Diaz: ... I just wanna fuck one more time.

& Ottway:
Once more into the fray.
Into the last good fight I’ll ever know.
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day.

& Ottway: Don’t sit down.
    Diaz: I know, I know... I don’t wanna argue. I just wanna rest. I just had the clearest thought... I’m done. I’m done.

& Hendrick: What the fuck is wrong with you? Is that it? You’re just gonna sit there? Is that what you want?
    Diaz: Yeah.
    Hendrick: After what we survived?
    Diaz: That’s exactly why. What do I got waiting for me back there? Gonna sit on a drill all day, get drunk all night. That’s my life. Turn around and look at that... I feel like that’s all for me. How do I beat that? When would it ever be better? I can’t explain it. I don’t have the words, brother.

& Ottway: Do something. Do something. You phony prick. Fraudulent motherfucker. Do something! Come on! Prove it! Fuck faith! Earn it! Show me something real! I need it now, not later! Now! Show me and I’ll believe in you until the day I die! I swear... I’m calling on you! I’m calling on you! ................ Fuck it. I’ll do it myself.

& Ottway’s Wife: Don’t be afraid.

--
ordained — предопределен

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий