14 мая 2012 г.

Take Shelter

& Dewart: You got a good life, Curtis. I’m serious. I think that’s the best compliment you can give a man, take a look at his life and say, “That’s good. That guy’s doing something right.”

& Dewart: The hell you wanna do that for?
    Curtis: Just needs to be done.

& Curtis: Is anyone seeing this?


& Curtis: It’s hard to explain, because it’s not just a dream. It’s a feeling... I’m afraid something might be coming. Something that’s not right. I cannot describe it. I just need you to believe me.

& Curtis: You think I’m crazy? Huh? Is that what he told you? Well, listen up! There is a storm coming like nothing you have ever seen! And not a one of you is prepared for it! You think I’m crazy?.. Sleep well in your beds. Because if this thing comes true, there ain’t gonna be any more.

& Curtis: Sam...
    Samantha: Okay.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ All the way deeper and deeper into madness. Or not?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий