21 мая 2012 г.

Game of Thrones 2x8

The Prince of Winterfell

& Yara: Are you the dumbest cunt alive?
    Theon: Don’t call me a...
    Yara: A cunt. A dumb cunt who killed the only two Starks in Winterfell.

& Yara: You are weak. And you’re stupid.
    Theon: I’m warning you...
    Yara: Go on, then, warn me.

& Yara: Theon, you’re my blood. We both loved our mother. We both endured our father. Come home with me. Don’t die here alone.
    Theon: I don’t intend to die. ...
    Yara: Don’t die so far from the sea.

& Lord of Bones: He runs, I’ll chop his balls off.
    Ygritte: He runs, I’ll do it meself... We’re even now, Jon Snow.

& Robb: He told me he woke with fear in the morning and went to bed with fear in the night. I didn’t believe him. I asked him, “how can a man be brave if he’s afraid?” “That is the only time a man can be brave,” he told me.

& Robb: You think I’m fighting this war so they’ll sing songs about me? I want to go home. I want the men following me to go home.
    Talisa: Then why don’t you?
    Robb: Because we’ll never be safe until the Lannisters are defeated. And because I believe in justice.
    Talisa: Chopping off Joffrey’s head, you mean...
    Robb: That would be a start.

& Catelyn: Killing Jaime Lannister would not buy life for your children, but returning him to King’s Landing may buy life for mine.
    Robb: Jaime Lannister has played you for a fool. You’ve weakened our position... You’ve brought discord into our camp... And you did it all behind my back. Make sure she’s guarded day and night.

& Jaime: Do you think you could beat me in a fair fight?
    Brienne: I’ve never seen you fight.
    Jaime: The answer is no. There are three men in the kingdoms who might have a chance against me. You’re not one of them.

& Brienne: All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I’ve been knocking men like you into the dust.
    Jaime: If you’re so confident, unlock my chains. Let’s see what happens.
    Brienne: Do you take me for an idiot? In.
    Jaime: I took you for a fighter, a man... pardon... woman of honor. Was I wrong?

& — Stark won’t risk marching on Casterly Rock until he’s at full force.
    Tywin: He’s a boy and he’s never lost a battle. He’ll risk anything at any time because he doesn’t know enough to be afraid.

& Qhorin: Mance is gonna march on the Wall. When he does, one brother inside his army will be worth 1,000 fighting against it.
    Jon Snow: They’ll never trust me.
    Qhorin: They might... If you do what needs to be done.
    Jon Snow: What?!

& Tyrion: The Mud Gate... A good ram will batter it down in minutes and it’s only 50 yards from the water. That’s where he’ll land.
    Varys: And if Stannis does attack the Mud Gate, what is our plan?
    Bronn: We could throw books at his men...
    Varys: We don’t have that many books.
    Bronn: We don’t have that many men, either.
    Varys: What do we have?
    Tyrion: Pig shit.

& Arya: How long after I give you the name does it take you to kill someone?
    Jaqen H’ghar: A minute, an hour, a month. Death is certain, the time is not.


& Arya: You promised you’d help me.
    Jaqen H’ghar: Help was not promised, lovely girl. Only death.

& Cersei: Some men have a gift for this sort of thing, some don’t. His place is not on the battlefield.
    Tyrion: It’s not on the throne, either, sadly for all of us.

& Cersei: Do you know why Varys is so dangerous?
    Tyrion: Because he has thousands of spies in his employ. Because he knows everything we do before     we do it.
Cersei: Because he doesn’t have a cock.
    Tyrion: Neither do you.
    Cersei: Perhaps I’m dangerous, too. You, on the other hand, are as big a fool as every other man. That little worm between your legs does half your thinking.
    Tyrion: It’s not that little.

& Cersei: You need to hide your secret whores more carefully.
    Tyrion: You’ve forgotten the most important thing about whores...
    Cersei: Oh? Well, you’re the expert. Tell me.
    Tyrion: You don’t buy them; You only rent them.
    Cersei: You’re usually a better liar, baby brother. This one you like. You like her very much. Could it be love?

& Tyrion: I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.
    Cersei: Get... out.

& Robb: I don’t want to marry the Frey girl.
    Talisa: I don’t want you to marry her. But you needed that bridge. I hope it’s a very beautiful bridge.

& Stannis: First we ate the horses. We weren’t riding anyway, not with the castle surrounded. We couldn’t feed them, so fine, the horses. Then the cats. Never liked cats. So fine. I do like dogs. Good animals. Loyal. But we ate them. Then the rats. The night before you slipped through, I thought my wife was dying... And then you made it through the lines. Slipped right through in your little black sailboat with your onions.
    Davos: And potatoes. Some salted beef, I believe.
    Stannis: Every man in Storm’s End wanted to kiss you that night.
    Davos: I was relieved they did not.

& Stannis: Robert told me to hold Storm’s End, so I held it. Then he told me he was giving it to Renly, so I gave it up. Insult or no, I gave it up because Robert was my older brother and he was the king and I’ve always done my duty. But now I’m the rightful king by every law of Westeros. And when I sit the Iron Throne, you’ll be my Hand.
    Davos: Your Grace... I pray I serve you well.
    Stannis: I expect you’ll be the first crabber’s son to wear the badge.

& Joffrey: If my Uncle Stannis lands on the shores of King’s Landing, I’ll ride out to greet him.
    Tyrion: A brave choice, Your Grace. I’m sure your men will line up behind you.
    Joffrey: They say Stannis never smiles. I’ll give him a red smile... from ear to ear.
    Tyrion: Imagine Stannis’s terror...
    Varys: I am trying.

& Tyrion: You’re an intelligent man. I’d like to think I’m an intelligent man...
    Varys: Oh, no one disputes that, My Lord, not even the multitudes who despise you.
    Tyrion: I wish we could converse as two honest, intelligent men.
    Varys: I wish we could, too...
    Tyrion: What do you want? Tell me.
    Varys: If we’re going to play... you’ll have to start.

& Tyrion: If Stannis breaches the gates, the game is over.
    Varys: They say he burns his enemies alive to honor the Lord of Light.
    Tyrion: The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned, the drowned God wants them drowned. Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where is the God of tits and wine?

& Varys: Daenerys Targaryen lives... She has three dragons. But even if what they say is true, it’ll be years before they are fully grown. And then there will be nowhere to hide.
    Tyrion: One game at a time, my friend.

& Daenerys: They are my children. And they are the only children I will ever have. Take me to them.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий