25 мая 2012 г.

Awake 1x3

Guilty

& Michael: I want to take a shower first. Want to shower with me? Save water?
    Hannah: For the sake of the environment.

& Cooper: What’s it got to do with proving I’m innocent?
    Michael: You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.

& Freeman: Still not sure why you can’t tell me who tipped you on Cooper’s place in the desert.
    Michael: Not allowed to give up the source.
    Freeman: Not allowed?
    Michael: It’s complicated.


& Dr. Lee: You know, at some unconscious level, you might have always suspected that Cooper was innocent. Cooper’s failed appeal coincided with your son’s death, which caused you to create a dream in which you had to prove Cooper’s innocence. Or you would have to relive the loss of your son.

& Dr. Evans: The point is, you felt guilty. And to alleviate that guilt, you created a dream where you freed Cooper.
    Michael: If that’s the case, it didn’t work. I don’t feel any better about what happened to him.
    Dr. Evans: Isn’t that interesting? Even when you go so far as to dream a world where everything turns out all right, you’re still plagued with guilt...

& Dr. Evans: I’d like you to ask yourself something, Detective. Where do you think this inability to forgive yourself comes from?

& Rex: I do think there’s something else after this life. I want you to know I love you. And that’s what I’m going to hold onto... until I see you again.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий