4 мая 2012 г.

Man on a Ledge

& Psychiatrist: Nick. Have you ever considered to hurting yourself?
    Nick Cassidy: Hurting?.. No. But killing? Every god damned day.

& Nick: Today is the day and everything changes. In one way or another.

& Angie: During high school ... I used to break into houses sometimes.
    Joey Cassidy: You broke?
    Angie: Really expensive houses that’s how I know what that is.
    Joey: Great! So, you’re a thief.
    Angie: No, no. Just watch TV and try on clothes. You know... unless the clothes fits. And that’s all.


& Nick: I’m stealing the diamond. For the first time.

& Marcus: It always ends the same. Blood, snorts and tears. Where is the rock tough guy?
    Joey: ... You hit like a girl. Where you from Jersey?
    Marcus: I’m... from... the Bronx.

& Lydia Mercer: I’m going to assume that’s a family errand?
    Nick: It is now.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий