15 мая 2012 г.

The Big Bang Theory 5x24

The Countdown Reflection

& Sheldon: Remarkable. In just under a half hour, 200 metric tons of fuel will ignite in a controlled explosion right beneath Howard’s keister. And all from a country whose entire contribution to the global economy, has been Tetris and mail-order brides.

& Mike Massimino: How you doing over there?
    Howard: Good! Good! Oh, quick question, I missed it in the briefing. How much urine do these suits hold?

& Howard: Listen, if you don’t mind, I’m not really up for chatting. I’m just going to sit here quietly and let my life flash before my eyes... That went really quick. Let me try it again.

& Howard: Close your eyes. Put out your hand. I got you something special.
    Bernadette: Come on, Howard. I’m not falling for that again.

& Mrs. Wolowitz: What about Apple Jacks?!
    Howard: I don’t need to take cereal!
    Mrs. Wolowitz: What kind of breakfast do you think they’re going to give you in Russia?!
    Howard: They invented blintzes! I’ll be fine!
    Mrs. Wolowitz: They invented the lightbulb in New Jersey! It doesn’t mean they hand them out to you when you go!

& Sheldon: It wasn’t a real proposal.
    Bernadette: Why wasn’t it a real proposal?
    Sheldon: He asked her during coitus.
    Howard: Did you get down on one knee or where you already there?

& Bernadette: Howard, don’t talk like that on your wedding day.
    Howard: Sorry, Ma... Bernadette. Ma... Burna... You’re ma Bernadette.

& Howard: Leaking? What’s leaking?
    Dimitri: Fuel. Shh.
    Howard: There’s fuel leaking and we’re still going to go?
    Massimino: Don’t lose your Froot Loops, Froot Loops.
    Dimitri: This happens a lot. Nine times out of ten, no problem.
    Howard: What happens on the tenth time?
    Dimitri: Problem.


& Sheldon: Oh, dear. I was afraid of this.
    Leonard: What?
    Sheldon: While a thoughtful gift, this comic book in this condition is worth at least a hundred dollars.
    Howard: Yeah, so?
    Sheldon: I bought you an Bernadette a gravy boat worth $88. Which places me in your debt and I can’t be in your debt because someday you might ask me to help you move... or to kill a man.

& Sheldon: Here is $12. Now, we’re even. Wait... I bought a card. Give me two dollars... And for the record, this is why I hate gift-giving.

& Amy: Bernadette, I want to thank you for allowing me to be your maid of honor. I also want you to know, that I will be happy to do it again if this marriage craps out.

& Bernadette: Sheldon! I told you no Klingon!
    Sheldon: Fine, I’ll do it in English, but it loses something... The need to find another human being to share one’s life with, has always puzzled me. Maybe because I’m so interesting all by myself. With that being said, may you find as much happiness with each other as I find on my own... The Klingon would have made you cry.

& Massimino: That’s ignition. I love this part!
    Dimitri: Me, too!
    Howard: I have strongly mixed feelings!

& Bernadette: I love that man.
    Raj: Me, too...
    Penny: I can’t believe it. This whole time, a small part of me thought he was lying...
    Sheldon: This is it. Boldly go, Howard Wolowitz!

& Mrs. Wolowitz: Oy vay...!

--
On the Imdb.

__ That's all. Bye-bye Season 5. The finale was so touching. Looking forward to Season 6.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий