16 мая 2012 г.

House M.D. 8x21

Holding On

& Wilson: I’m not doing any more chemo.
    House: Good plan. You’ll be dead in five months.

& House: I’m not gonna let you just die.

& Foreman: One set of season tickets. Got the seat next to you.
    House: First game is October 8th... That’s about one month after Wilson’s expiration date.

& House: My best friend is trying to kill himself!
    Adams: He just wants to die with a little dignity.
    House: There’s no such thing.
    Adams: It’s not your choice, House. Your only choice here is between acceptance and misery.

& House: All I did was temporarily kill you.
    Wilson: How was it? What... I don’t... I wasn’t dead. I was unconscious.
    House: No dreams, no thoughts. You experienced nothing. Now, imagine that without the waking up on the couch part. Just nothing times infinity.

& House: Is there anybody else here who’s alive today because of Dr. James Wilson?

& Foreman: What’s this?
    Taub: A glowing letter of recommendation you just wrote for me on my laptop. I notice it’s lacking your signature at the bottom.

& Wilson: One of my patients suddenly started crying.
    Thirteen: It can’t be your first.
    Wilson: The first one... who was crying for me.
    Thirteen: It’s the human response. It’s either overly saccharine, because giving sympathy makes them feel better, or they ignore you, because hiding from mortality makes them feel better.
    Wilson: Why can’t they just say something that makes me feel better?
    Thirteen: Like what, exactly?
    Wilson: ....... I don’t know.
    Thirteen: No.

& Thirteen: The prodigal daughter returns.


& House: He’s angry because I want him to live longer.
    Thirteen: Who wouldn’t be? Friends respect each other’s decisions, even if they don’t agree with them. It’s called loyalty.
    House: Loyalty is a tool to get people to do things they don’t wanna do.

& House: I surrender. ... No more tricks. No more manipulations.
    Wilson: Said Machiavelli.

& Wilson: Our entire relationship has been about you. My dying is about me.

& Taub: You can’t just give up on Wilson. You know he needs you. You know he’s making an impossible choice. He just doesn’t want to live in pain.
    House: Life is pain! I wake up every morning, I’m in pain! I go to work in pain! You know how many times I wanted to just give up?! How many times I thought about ending it?!!

& Park: You’ve spent your whole life looking for the truth. But sometimes the truth just sucks.

& Wilson: I’m ready to start the next round of chemo.
    House: Why?
    Wilson: Because you need me and... I don’t think that’s a bad thing anymore.
    House: No... You’re the only one I listen to. The last couple of days, I didn’t, and I almost killed my patient. So I think it’s time for me to accept that... you’re just smarter than I am.
    Wilson: Are you really okay that there’s only five months left?
    House: No. But it’s better than nothing.

Motopony — Euphoria

♪ Euphoria, euphoria ♪
♪ you come at such a price ♪
♪ every time I hit a home run ♪
♪ Perhaps in that euphoria ♪
♪ you’ll be forever mine ♪

& — You have to report to Mercer County Jail on Monday to serve out the rest of your sentence.
    House: And that’s... that’s how long?
    Foreman: I’m sorry.
    House: How long?
    Foreman: ....... Six months.

--
On the Imdb.

__ How can we live without a weekly dose of VicodinHouse?..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий