17 мая 2012 г.

Drop Dead Diva 1x8

Crazy

& Brandon Tharpe: You know, people say life is precious... but unless they’ve been on that escalator in the sky... and watched the gatekeeper push the return button... they don’t know what they’re talking about.
    Jane: What did you just say?

& Tharpe: I thought you would understand me...
    Jane: You show up for court in your pajamas... you propose to witnesses, and you wear bunny ears on the stand. What exactly am I supposed to understand?

& Jane: What was she thinking?.. Brian Young hasn’t seen me in 15 years, and this dress was out of style then.
    Stacy: Scissors... safety pins, and... rubber cement.
    Jane: What are you doing?
    Stacy: Two words... “project runway”. Okay, we’ve got 30 minutes. Start memorizing your classmates while I make it work.
    Jane: All right, I’ll start with the A’s...


& Jane: I’m... hilarious. And you’re... you’re gay. That’s so great. You’re my super-hot, great-kissing... gay friend.

& Brian: If you feel like a model, then I say you’re a model. It’s just like you told me at prom night. No one has the right to tell you... how to live your life... unless you’re a serial killer.
    Jane: I said that?
    Brian: More or less.
    Jane: I am funny.

& Jane: Life is short. And no one has the right to tell you how to live it.

& Tharpe: Are you ready for this?
    Jane: I don’t know. I’ve never done it before.
    Tharpe: That’s what I like to hear. New experiences... That’s what life’s about.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий