22 февр. 2022 г.

Eternals (2021)


Dane: Are you a wizard?
Sersi: What?
Dane: Yeah, like Doctor Strange.
Sersi: No. I'm...
Dane: I've noticed some unusual things happen when I'm around you. Like our water always turns to coffee whenever the waiter ignores us.
Sersi: That's your caffeine addiction talking.

Dane: Well, I guess you must be the pilot.

Dane: Why didn't you guys help fight Thanos? Or any war? Or all the other terrible things throughout history?

Dane: How long were you two together?
Sersi: 5,000 years.
Dane: I guess you can call that long-term.

Sprite: Nobody ever wonders how you managed to be the leading man for over 100 years?
Kingo: Oh, I don't know what you're talking about. That is my great-great-grandfather, that is my great-grandfather, grandfather, father, and me. I'm part of the greatest dynasty in the history of Bollywood. Pretty impressive, right?

Gilgamesh: Who the hell are you?
Karun: I'm Karun. Kingo's valet.
Gilgamesh: Oh, valet. Like Alfred in Batman.

Kingo: Speaking of Odin... Thor used to follow me around when he was a little kid. Now he's a famous Avenger and won't return my calls.
Sprite: So, now that Captain Rogers and Iron Man are both gone, who do you think is gonna lead the Avengers?

Kingo: So, you're saying we're basically fancy robots? And our past memories are stored somewhere in space?

Gilgamesh: I thought we were heroes. Turns out we're the bad guys.

Kingo: Di-shoom.

Ajak: Why now? Five years ago, Thanos erased half of the population of the universe. Delayed The Emergence. But the people of this planet brought everyone back with the snap of a finger.

Kingo: I love the people of this planet. But if you stop this Emergence, you are preventing so many other worlds like this one from being created...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий