11 февр. 2022 г.

Fallen Angel

Altered Carbon 1×2


Quellcrist Falconer: Peace is an illusion. And no matter how tranquil the world seems... peace doesn't last long.
     Peace is a struggle against our very nature. A skin we stretch over the bone, muscle, and sinew of our own innate savagery.
     The instinct of violence curls inside us like a parasite, waiting for a chance to feed on our rage and multiply until it bursts out of us. War is the only thing we really understand.


Takeshi Kovacs: You want answers, they come with questions attached.

Takeshi Kovacs: I'm gonna need access that you don't wanna give, and I'm gonna find answers you may only think you want.

Takeshi Kovacs: You wanted me to work for you. I'm working for you. You want my respect? That's a little harder to come by.

Laurens Bancroft: I admire a man who can look over the edge without flinching. Might make a Meth of you yet.

Quellcrist Falconer: Rage at injustice is universal. The ability to strike back is not.

Quellcrist Falconer: And at its heart, violence is almost always, in one way or another... personal.

Takeshi Kovacs: I knew I shouldn't go... 'cause when the victors rewrite history, it's just another kind of war, waged after the battlefield killing is done... to murder the memory of the defeated.

Takeshi Kovacs: See, friends are overrated, 'cause eventually, someone will come along and shoot 'em in the stack. You're better off alone.

Miriam Bancroft: Enough? It's an interesting word. I'm not familiar with it.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий