6 февр. 2022 г.

Let the Great World Spin

Ozark 4×2


Wendy Byrde: What are you doing?
Jonah Byrde: Washing money for Ruth.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Jesus. Laundering at 14...
Wendy Byrde: Do not be proud of him right now.

Darlene Snell: One high roller is not enough. We need a whole distribution network.
Ruth Langmore: Well, I know. But I'm telling you, these rich fuckers will pay for anything if you convince them it's fancy. I don't think we need to sell more. I just think we need to charge more.
Wyatt Langmore: What like... like hipster heroin?
Darlene Snell: I don't like that.
Ruth Langmore: Exactly. Brand it like it's the fucking Moët of dope. Say it's, like, cut with natural antihistamines to prevent itching.
Wyatt Langmore: Multivitamins.
Ruth Langmore: For micronutrient leaching. Honestly, with this guy talking us up, I mean, we can charge a shit ton, and before you know it, I mean...
Wyatt Langmore: We're in the designer heroin business.
Ruth Langmore: From farm... to needle.
Wyatt Langmore: Locally sourced family heroin.

Ruth Langmore: You know, it's home grown, organic, sustainable. Farm to fucking table.
Kerry Stone: Where are you growing it?
Ruth Langmore: Mmm. The most beautiful farm you've ever seen, right there in the Ozarks. They make honey too.

Ruth Langmore: What? What the fuck?! Talk to her.
Wyatt Langmore: Me? It's her farm. I don't... If she doesn't wanna do it, we gotta respect that. And... she's my girlfriend.
Ruth Langmore: Are you fucking kidding me?
Kerry Stone: Those two are dating?

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: You guys okay?
Special Agent Maya Miller: He was just... hungry.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: They sleep so well for the first two weeks and then you realize that they just hadn't woken up yet.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий