8 февр. 2022 г.

Ciencia ilusionada

Money Heist 5×7


Coronel Tamayo: I'm ready for the final sprint. But I can promise you one thing... This is gonna be my last one. Call the army.

Alicia: Have a good night.

El Profesor: In a stormwater tank? What happens if it rains? What if it starts pouring rain that day? It would collapse, right? And then bye-bye plan, bye-bye your whole life, because of a simple fact that it started raining. Andrés, no, it's not science, it's... It's voluntarism...
Berlín: It's scientific optimism!
El Profesor: What are you talking about?
Berlín: It's hopeful science.
El Profesor: Who's talking here? The mind of someone planning a heist or the mind of a child? Come on.
Berlín: The mind of a child. And proudly so. I'm just like Peter Pan.

Berlín: No one can take away my enthusiasm, not you, nobody. Because only then, only when you're willfully immature, can you achieve great things. The sort... The sort of things that, uh, uh, mature people, serious people, could never achieve. No. No, they can't even imagine it because they're all too sensible!
El Profesor: And for those of us who have to think about what we do, is there anything solid? Anything? Because I'd love to... I'd love to examine it.

Palermo: We're gonna get the fucking gold outta here! We're gonna get the gold out.

Palermo: ..... I'll activate the pump. The pump will then start pushing the gold. And 91 minutes and 37 seconds later... our loot will have traveled across the 17,874 meters of pipe between the goldvault and point B, the space we commonly refer to as the "stormwater tank."
Berlín: And then, right in that place, there will be manna raining down from heaven!
Palermo: Sergio, am I crazy? Or do you see it too?

Palermo: Science shall not live on numbers and calculations alone, Benjamín. Have a little faith, no? And a little love too.

Palermo: A flow of 55,200 liters of water and gold per minute, brother. It's poetry. It's pure poetry.

Alicia: I thought if I ran fast enough... the sadness wouldn't catch up with me.

Alicia: Can we pretend... that you're a friend who came over to cook and see the baby? Because maybe this is the last normal day we'll have for the next 25 years.

Alicia: Don't get me wrong. I'm not your friend. And I never will be. I'll never be your friend. To me, this is a marriage of convenience. No? Don't you agree?

El Profesor: I'm not going to let... anyone else down during this heist. I'm not gonna let you down... So, uh, you'd better start getting used to this kind of situation. Because I'm not going to allow Victoria to grow up in a prison maternity ward.
Alicia: Okay, I guess I won't arrest you then.
El Profesor: Sounds good to me.

Bogotá: Heat of the moment, it's not important.

Bogotá: Hey, hey, hey, hey. You're looking at it wrong, okay? You should never, ever, in your fucking life admit you've been with another woman. ... If you're feeling guilty, fucking deal with it. Next time, don't think with your dick.

Bogotá: You're gonna keep your mouth shut. Even if she catches you naked in bed with the other woman. You just tell her that she's hallucinating. You keep quiet. Because once you've admitted it, then it's written in stone, like a signed confession to the police. And no one, my friend, no one can fix that.

Tokio: Deep down, Berlín and the Professor were very similar. They both devised their plans based upon a single powerful feeling... thrill. The Professor's "thrill" was to disguise the extraordinary as something completely mundane... Berlín's "thrill" was to believe that the impossible was possible.

El Profesor: With a pump this powerful, they'd hear the sound of the suction, or pumping, it'd be very easy to assume we're passing it through the plumbing. Why wouldn't the police be waiting?
Palermo: That's an excellent question, Sergio, and we've got the answer to that as well.
Berlín: And the answer is the difference between a cat burglar and us.
Palermo: The difference between being good and being a genius.
Berlín: And we only aspire to pure genius.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий