8 февр. 2022 г.

Don't Let Me Keep You

This Is Us 6×4


Jack: Bec, come on. We talked about this, all right? I've done the math. Three six-year-olds on a four-hour car ride? It ain't worth it.
Rebecca: But you're our guy, Jack. You're worth ten hours in the car, in a blizzard.
Jack: Only ten?

Marilyn: I'll miss you, Jackie. I don't like being this far away from you.
Jack: Yeah, I know, Ma, but you can call anytime.
Marilyn: No, I don't want to be a bother. The last thing you need is to sit around wondering when I'm gonna call. God knows I've already caused you enough trouble lately.

Jack: Sunday nights. Every Sunday, 6:00, I'll be by the phone. You want to call, I'll be there to pick it up.

Jack: Well, my mom was lucky to have you, figure all this out for her.
Debby: I didn't do anything. Marilyn planned it all out herself ages ago. I guess she just didn't want to be a burden to anyone.

Marilyn: Well... Don't let me keep you.
Jack: Okay, Ma. I'll-I'll talk to you next Sunday. I love you.

Mike McCreary: Well... let me tell you this. Nothing was more important to her than your Sunday calls. She looked forward to 'em all week... You were her hero, Jack.

Jack: I don't have a mom anymore...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий