27 февр. 2022 г.

Freaky (2020)

Isaac: A geriatric serial killer? Really?
Ginny: Don't underestimate a straight white man's propensity for violence, Isaac.

Joshua: I love your black wiener, Mr. Daniels.
Nyla: Joshua!
Joshua: The dog is black, Nyla.

Millie: Balls. I got balls.

Joshua: You know this is the boys' room, right?
Nyla: She's got a dick in her hand, and you're wearing Chanel No. 5. Think we're past labels.

Millie: He's even gorgeous when he's unconscious.

Millie: We better get moving.
Nyla: And what about her?
Joshua: Pronouns!
Nyla: Christ, what about him?

Millie: But, you know, I have to admit, in a really strange way, that it hasn't been all bad.
Booker: What do you mean?
Millie: I don't know. It's just, you know, I felt oddly empowered being in this body. Like, invincible or kind of badass. I know. It's, um... I mean, it's ridiculous, but, uh... I guess when you're, uh... When you're someone like me and you, you know, you've been bullied most of your life and, you know, sort of just put down a lot, that, you know, it does feel kind of good to just feel strong for once.
Millie: Technically, you'd be kissing a mass murderer with yellow teeth.

Millie: Let's just hope nobody ever gets their hands on that thing again...

Millie: I learned something when I was in your body, too... Having balls sucks.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий