10 февр. 2022 г.

The One in Massapequa

Friends 8×18


Monica: Joey? You got a present for my parents? That's so sweet.
Joey: Yeah. In honor of their 35th anniversary, I had a star named after them. And I got them Kama Sutra for the Elderly.

Judy Geller: Can we talk to you for just a moment?
Ross: Yeah.
Judy Geller: It's just a little thing. While we think it's simply marvelous that you're having this baby out of wedlock... some of our friends are less open-minded. Which is why we told them you're married.

Phoebe: Let's try something else. Let's play a game.
Parker: I love games!
Phoebe: Shocking. Um, let's play the game of... who can stay quiet the longest.
Parker: Or Jenga!
Phoebe: Let's play this one first, and remember, whoever talks first loses--
Parker: I lose, now Jenga!

Phoebe: Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
Parker: Is something wrong?
Phoebe: Wrong? You know the word "wrong"? Everything isn't perfect? Everything isn't magical? Everything isn't aglow with the light of a million fairies? They were just brake lights, Parker.
Parker: Well, excuse me for putting a good spin on a traffic jam.

Parker: I'm sorry. That's who I am. I'm a positive person.
Phoebe: No, I'm a positive person. You are like Santa Claus on Prozac. At Disneyland. Getting laid.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий