19 февр. 2022 г.

C'mon C'mon (2021)

Jesse: Did you love her?
Johnny: I still do.
Jesse: Then why did you break up?
Johnny: I don't know. Um... "When she had tired watching the dancing, boq... Boq led her into the house, where he gave her a room with a pretty bed in it." I don't think it was my choice. Mm, I think, um, you love each other, and then you still love each other, but find it hard to express that love to each other, and so then you look at each other, and you do this... And you go, "oh." You... you know, I mean, I hope you don't have the experience, but you probably will.

Johnny: Let... let me ask you a question. Why does everything have to be like this kind of weird, eccentric thing that you do?
Jesse: 'Cause I like it.
Johnny: Yeah, but why not just do something normal?
Jesse: What's normal?
Johnny: Like everything in your real life...
Jesse: What's normal?
Johnny: Okay, fine. Good point.

Jesse: Let me tell you how my mom puts me to sleep... Now, lay down.
Johnny: Okay.
Jesse: Rest your feet, rest your legs. Rest your hands, rest your arms.
Johnny: My mom would never do this.
Jesse: Rest your eyes. Rest your mouth. Rest your jaw. Rest your mind. No more thoughts tonight. No worries. Just stars in the sky.

Johnny: There were many things that were done, and everybody said a lot of things, and there was a lot of concern, and sometimes we don't completely understand why we're doing the things that we're doing, right? But I never did anything because I wanted to hurt your mom or hurt your dad or hurt you. I only wanted everything to be okay.
Jesse: Oh, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Johnny: Hmm. Maybe... maybe it is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Jesse: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Johnny: Exactly.

Johnny: .... and we'll go off, I'm thinking of goin', "I don't know what the fuck I'm doing."
Viv: Yeah. Yeah, welcome to my fucking life. I... nobody knows what they're doing. Nobody knows what they're doing with these kids. You just have to keep doing it.

Jesse: Have you ever thought about the future? Have you ever thought about the future? Uh, yeah. Uh, whatever you plan on happening, never happens. Stuff you would never think of happens. So you just have to... You have to come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий