21 февр. 2022 г.

The One with the Cooking Class

Friends 8×21


Phoebe: Hey! Oh, how did baby shopping go?
Rachel: It was great! We got everything we needed. Oh, and Ross almost got something that wasn't on the list. Ahem, a whore.

Sarah: Your Alfredo's dry. Did you use your cheese?
Joey: When you say "use," do you mean "eat as a pre-cooking snack"?
Sarah: And the cream?
Joey: Cheese makes me thirsty.
Sarah: Okay. Let's move on.

Chandler: I think you'll find if I work here that I don't micromanage. I don't shy away from delegating.
Phoebe: Mm-hm. That's good to know. But let's stop focusing on what you don't do... and focus on what you do do.
Chandler: What I do do... is manage to, uh, create an atmosphere of support... for the people working with me.
Phoebe: I see. Nice sidestep on the "do do" thing.
Chandler: Hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

Rachel: I don't want you to date her.
Ross: Heh, what? Why? What, are you jealous?
Rachel: Yes. And not because I want you to go out with me. Because I don't want you to go out with anybody. I know it's a terrible thing to even think this and it's inappropriate... but I want you to be at my constant beck and call, 24 hours a day. I'm very sorry, but that is just the way that I feel.
Ross: Okay.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий