9 февр. 2022 г.

La teoría de la elegancia

Money Heist 5×8


Berlín: My love, see [my illness]'s the best reason for us to stay together. Can't you see it? We're not weighed down by "For the rest of your life." The burden of every relationship. Our love is only about delight. Because it's vibrant, light, fleeting. And above all, hopeful. You know why? Because loving a person who's terminally ill always opens the path to the next love.

Berlín: You always play your best cards when you're trying to charm someone. But it's not easy keeping that flame alive.

Berlín: Tatiana, all my life I've been searching for the genuine in every single moment, in every decision I've made. And now you're leaving me with two of the most overused sentences in movie history? "We need to talk" and "Don't make this any harder"?

Coronel Tamayo: You don't know what those bastards are capable of. They're getting the fucking gold out right now!

Tokio: It was the primal roar of a handful of insignificant people who had managed to get 90 tons of gold out through a pipe. That accomplishment was a message of hope to the world. "There's nothing that's impossible."

Denver: Are they here?
Mónica: Yeah.
Denver: The ectoplasms?
Mónica: It's... It's not funny, Denver.
Denver: No, no, no, I... I wasn't joking. No.

Matías: I want a city name. ... Imagine if things go south here, and they arrest us. What will they say on TV? "They've arrested Palermo, Rio, Manila, Bogotá... and Matías Caño." Like I'm a fucking intern?
Palermo: Okay, so tell us what you have in mind, huh?
Matías: Pamplona.
Bogotá: Yeah... You nailed it.

Berlín: I wish you the best. You may go in peace.

Berlín: There it is. In your failure... is how a man is defined. Some people hide like cowards. Others face it. Some rebel against it, but without dignity. And other people can't help but to destroy everything in order to have another life.

Berlín: I swear to you... I don't have much time, but I'll squeeze every second, every second till its last drop. That's why now I want to help you... to pull off the heist of a lifetime. Before I die, you and I are going to rob the Royal Mint of Spain.

Coronel Tamayo: Someone tell me where the fuck is that fucking gold!

El Profesor: Someone's stolen the gold...


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий