17 февр. 2022 г.

Ace Deuce

Ozark 4×4


Ruth Langmore: Did she tell you we broke up?
Sam Dermody: No, we don't socialize. By text. Yeah, by text, and she pawned my mom too.
Ruth Langmore: Your mom?
Sam Dermody: Yeah, there's this process where ashes can be pressed into...
Ruth Langmore: Know what? I don't wanna know.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: What... What was that? You know, Wendy, you can't talk about him like that. It's reckless... What's going on with this? Hmm? Can you tell me?
Wendy Byrde: It's... good PR.

Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I'm late for my own felony. See ya later.

Darlene Snell: I would burn her at the stake if I didn't think the Devil himself would come up and save her.

Wendy Byrde: You want to be clean? Free? Clear? You want your family safe? What are you willing to sacrifice? Who are you willing to sacrifice? 'Cause you'll never get that future without giving something up.
Omar Navarro: In this future you talk about... You and I... Are we friends?
Wendy Byrde: I don't know.

Ruth Langmore: God's a motherfucker. Isn't he? Built me smart enough to know how fucked up my life is. But not quite smart enough to haul my ass out of it.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Uh... I can help with that.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий