5 февр. 2022 г.

The Wire

Resident Alien 2×2


Harry Vanderspeigle: You don't know anything about space. You are a Colorado octopus.
N 42: Is that where we are? Shit. I thought this was India. That is an Indian rug. You are appropriating their culture. That's not a good look, man.
Harry Vanderspeigle: I saw it at a red tag sale for $5. I had to buy it. Plus, I think it really brings the room together.

Harry Vanderspeigle: ... We will live, and all the beer-drinking douchebags can fry.

Sahar: No, thank you. My mom said if you offered me any junk food, I should say no because it will slowly kill me.

Dan Twelvetrees: I hope you wore a life jacket, maybe two.
Asta Twelvetrees: What, why?
Dan Twelvetrees: You're the only one keeping that alien from taking us out. Anything happens to you, everybody on Earth is dead.

Harry Vanderspeigle: I'm sorry. I wasn't listening. I was calling you an idiot in my head.

Deputy Liv Baker: Uh... "What kind of toilet would Asta like to poop in in a bunker?" That can't be right.
Sheriff Mike Thompson: Come on, Deputy. I thought you took a lipreading workshop.

Jay: Apple pie and plain oatmeal. Extra, extra, extra milk. No flies. Enjoy.
Sheriff Mike Thompson: He's a damn psychopath.

Asta Twelvetrees: Harry, this is not okay. This was all supposed to be over with. Why are your people coming?
Harry Vanderspeigle: They are... how did you put it?
N 42: Oh, it was "eager to fry all you Earth pigs."
Harry Vanderspeigle: That.

Deputy Liv Baker: Asta, I'm telling you this as a friend. Harry is not who you think he is. He could be dangerous. Please don't protect him.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий