15 февр. 2022 г.

No Other Way

The Walking Dead 11×9


Gabriel: How could God speak to you?
Minister: My role is not to question. I listen and serve.
Gabriel: Just following orders, huh? Where have I heard that before?

Minister: You don't hear him anymore, do you?
Gabriel: My flock is worth saving.
Minister: Is that your choice or His? Do you even listen anymore? Listen. He's here with us right now. Asking you to hear him again. Will you?

Minister: The path of peace is hard. ... Take my hand. Renew your faith. Allow yourself to be saved. No matter what any of us have done, no one is above saving.
Gabriel: .... I don't believe that.

Negan: Over here, shitdick.
Carver: This should be fun...
Negan: Well, ding-ding.

Negan: This can go wrong 800 different ways. Me... I am down with us getting out of this alive.

Daryl: We're doing this all wrong. We survived everything for what? To keep fighting and killing each other?
Leah: If that's what it takes.
Daryl: Don't have to.

Gabriel: Nope. No Jenson here... Call me Gabriel.

Maggie: Negan?
Negan: You know what I think.

Elijah: For Josephine. For all of them.

Negan: You were always gonna do what you did, Maggie. I don't blame you really. But, see, when it comes to me... promise or not... it's just a matter of time before you make the same call. So... I ain't gonna give you the chance to do that.

Daryl: I'm just thinking about choices. I mean, do they even matter anymore?
Gabriel: Depends on who's making the choice.

Gabriel: Doubt's important. But it doesn't make you wrong.
Daryl: You telling me to have faith?
Gabriel: Yeah, I suppose so, yes.
Daryl: What about you?
Gabriel: Yeah. I'm trying... I'm trying.

Jerry: Where's everyone else?

Gabriel: So many didn't make it. All so we could survive.

Lance Hornsby: However, if any are interested... I do have another, potentially more interesting choice to offer...


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий