22 февр. 2022 г.

The One Where Rachel Is Late

Friends 8×22


Rachel: For those who haven't checked their calendars, today's my due date.

Rachel: I loved these last 9 months. I'm looking forward to the next part... but I am really gonna miss being pregnant...

Rachel: That's right. Still no baby.

Ross: Uh, sweetie, maybe you'd be more comfortable here.
Rachel: You... Like you haven't done enough.

Rachel: All right, whose turn is it to help me get up?
Phoebe: Ahem, no one's here... Oh, damn it!

Phoebe: Oh, hey, Mon?
Monica: Rach is here.
Phoebe: And you're still pregnant.

Monica: Damn it! Here's your 50 bucks.
Phoebe: That's interesting that you lost... Now, I forget, do you like to lose?

Rachel: You'll be performing a service. Think of me as a ketchup bottle. Sometimes, you have to bang on the end of it to get it to come out.
Ross: I love when you talk dirty to me.

Rachel: Come on, Ross. I'm miserable here. Come on, you started this, now you finish it! Come on, wuss. Make love to me.

Rachel: What now, Ross, you're not gonna talk? How on earth will you ever annoy me?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий