12 февр. 2022 г.

Face/Off (1997)

Castor Troy: We've got something in common. We both know our guns.

Sean Archer: So you wanna take his face and mine…
Tito Biondi: Borrow.

Sean Archer: You're asking me to… break the law, risk my neck, and you're asking me to put in the dark all the people that love me and trust me... I'll do it.

Castor Troy: Ooh-whee, you good-lookin'! You're hot! It's like looking in a mirror, only not.

Castor Troy: Eve, I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.

Castor Troy: You'll be seeing a lot of changes around here. Papa's got a brand-new bag.

Castor Troy: Hey, look, I… I wanna thank you for, uh… enduring all these years that I was an insufferable bore.
Wanda: Sir, did you just have a surgical procedure?
Castor Troy: What do you mean?
Wanda: Well, was the stick successfully removed from your ass?

Eve Archer: I… I don't know, Sean. You just… You just seem so different.

Wanda: Even if he is alive, Castor isn't stupid enough to come back to the city.
Castor Troy: You must… you must trust me. He's already here.

Sean Archer: Well, if you're Sean Archer, I guess I'm Castor Troy.

Dietrich: So, once we kidnap supercop, then what?
Sean Archer: Tiny… surgery. I'd like to take his… his face off.

Sean Archer: Shh. Shh. Just don't look at my face. And the voice… Don't listen.

Castor Troy: You're right, Sean. I've misbehaved. I need to be punished. But remember. Every time you look in the mirror, you'll see my face.

Sean Archer: DIE!!!


+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий