18 февр. 2022 г.

Heart and Soul

This Is Us 6×5


Rebecca: One margarita. One Marguerite. See? We're fun.

Miguel: Rebecca. It's time. You can't just sit here with me every night for the rest of your life.

Madison: Hey, um, we were going to take them to the zoo tomorrow. Are you okay with missing first zoo?
Kevin: Yeah. Yeah. No, it-it's fine, it's fine. You can have first zoo. They watched their first episode of Entourage this morning with me, so I am all set... as far as formative experiences go.

Randall: I hope it's an apology, but I don't know.
Beth: Hmm. Kind of feel like we need to... "worst case scenario" this bish. You go.
Randall: Okay. Well, obviously, she's pregnant. Go.
Beth: God. They went to Vegas...
Randall: Mm-hmm.
Beth: ...and eloped while we were sleeping. Not preggo, just married. You go.
Randall: Okay. Malik brings out dessert and there's an engagement ring in Deja's soufflé, and he proposes to her in front of all of us. He pulls me out onto the back porch before he proposes to ask for permission, and, uh... I don't know, he chooses the back porch because we've had some really good talks out there...
Beth: Play the game, Randall!
Randall: Um... You go.
Beth: Deja wants to adopt Malik's daughter, and they move in here together and live with us forever....
Randall: .... We need a new game.
Beth: Mm-hmm.

Miguel: Hat or no hat?
Rebecca: Uh, no hat. Guys in hats are usually trying to hide their hair, and you have... great hair.

Kevin: It's not like that at all. Believe it or not, there are people out there that are capable of having casual, consensual, you know, "we're both hot, so let's just do it" sex.
Randall: And you, my brother, are not one of them. You try to have a one-night stand, and you wind up with twins. You are the world's strangest serial monogamist.

Randall: You have fun at your couples retreat, and do me a favor. Try not to propose, okay? You know how you get.

Nicky: She has three marriages, and I have none, so, I think between the two of us, we almost make a normal person.

Annie: Knock, knock!

Kate: We're at the school with my mom, and she's... so happy. W-We're happy. Finally in a good place and... It just took a long time to get here, Tobe. How many bumps in the road? Like 30 years of bumps. We just lost so much time.

Kevin: Yes, we did, we came together in a time of loneliness and-and addiction. But what if... What if that inner darkness actually turned out to be something kind of wonderful?
Cassidy: You've watched too many rom-come, Kevin.

Beth: Worst Case Scenario game needs to be retired.

Beth: Next time you want to leave me with Romeo and Juliet, give me a little heads-up, huh?

Beth: What did you say?
Randall: I said that he should think about Deja here, and that he should take a step back.
Beth: Oh, babe. That didn't turn out well for Romeo and Juliet's parents. It's not gonna turn out well for us.
Randall: What happened with the parents? I don't remember.
Beth: The kids killed themselves. That's what happened to the parents; the children died. Because they tried to keep them apart.

Rebecca: Timing is everything, isn't it?... Your father walked into a bar when I happened to be singing. I mean, if not for that timing, then none of any of this. And then four gazillion other things had to happen in order for this to happen right now. For me to be sitting here with you... with my daughter. My girl. My best friend.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий