13 февр. 2022 г.

City on the Make

Ozark 4×3


Omar Navarro: You and Marty. How does it work?
Special Agent Maya Miller: Marty Byrde's a brilliant man. Much better at what he does than most federal agents. So, there's a... mutual respect. Out of that respect came a collaboration.
Omar Navarro: Please forgive me, but you make it sound like he's the one who's useful to you.
Special Agent Maya Miller: We're useful to each other.

Special Agent Maya Miller: Every single drug lord who sleeps soundly at night does so for one of two reasons. Either the US government doesn't care enough about them to kill them, or... the US government thinks killing them is inconvenient.
Omar Navarro: Please go on.

Omar Navarro: You don't win until I win, Marty. Don't forget that.

Wendy Byrde: I'd be angry too.
Special Agent Maya Miller: Angry is what I get when someone cuts me off in traffic.

Wendy Byrde: When you become a parent, a whole other instinct kicks in. It makes you do things you never imagined you could do.

Wendy Byrde: My mother says being a parent makes you selfish. No. No. It makes you fierce.

Ruth Langmore: Fucking Wyatt!
Darlene Snell: Well, he may be your cousin, but he's my lover.

Omar Navarro: ...I already told you, Marty...
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: "We don't win unless you win." I did not forget that.
Omar Navarro: No. No, no, no, no. You don't win until I win. It's a big difference.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Right.

Wendy Byrde: Is that a yes?
Senator Schafer: It's a slightly less vehement fuck-you.

Javier: Congratulations. You're the first gringo I've met whose family's killed more people than mine.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий